Disney has recently announced a summer of fun with Disney Villain After Hours coming to Magic Kingdom.
Disney has just announced a new offering for Disney After Hours this summer. Disney Villains will add a wicked twist to Disney After Hours event nights from 6th June to 8th August! Now I love the After Hours event we attended Fall 2018, and it’s interesting to see Disney doing more with these, given the greater demand. The past few events in Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom have sold out. I can see these selling out almost immediately.
This is taken from the Disney Parks Blog.
This summer, Disney Villains After Hours will take on a wickedly fun villains theme, with exclusive entertainment, food & beverage, merchandise and more.
Here are some of the new elements to expect:
- A Brand New Disney Villains Stage Show – Hades and Meg from Hercules will set the castle stage ablaze in this all new stage show, ‘Villains Unite the Night’, which will also feature appearances by Jafar, The Queen, Dr. Facilier and Maleficent.
- Spot Maleficent the Dragon – Maleficent the Dragon, with her Steampunk style and signature wicked grin, will be let loose for the first time at night – breathing fire as she creeps through the park as a one-of-a-kind experience for party guests.
- Villainous Enhancements – Discover surprising, villain-inspired additions at Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain.
- Wickedly Good Food & Beverage -A variety of special food & beverage offerings will also be available for purchase, including tasty desserts, drinks and dishes inspired by The Queen, Cruella de Vil, Maleficent, Hades, Dr. Facilier and even Emperor Zurg.
- Event Merchandise – Event attendees can also purchase new logo merchandise, as well as items from a curated collection of the best Disney Villains merchandise available.
- One Notorious Item to Note – Ever driven to stand out in their unpredictable and audacious fashion, while the Villains will be entertaining guests in the new stage show, they will not be participating in character greetings during the event.
If you really wanna get in on the action, Disneybounding as your favorite Disney Villain will be allowed for the event.
Disney Villains After Hours tickets cost $139 plus tax in advance, $144 plus tax on the event night. Annual Passholder and Disney Vacation Club Members can take advantage of a $30 discount and purchase tickets for $109. Tickets for these specific Disney Villains After Hours event nights will go on sale 29th April.
This to me sounds like an incredible evening, it seems a little more expensive than the regular After Hours Event. However I would gladly pay the price for the event.
Let me know your thoughts in the comments.