A few Hours ago Disneyland Paris a brand new event that ties in with the celebration The Lion King and Jungle Festival.
So why not celebrate like you are the King of the Jungle, with this brand new experience.
Whilst this isn’t the first Signature Collection package on offer at the resort, however it is definitely the wildest! Join the pack with The Lion King Signature Experience and benefit from these ROAR-some exclusives…
- Best seats in the house for the new stage show The Lion King: Rhythms of the Pride Lands
- A drumming session
- An exclusive private encounter with Minnie Mouse, dressed in her special Jungle Jive attire
- Lunch with Rafiki and Mickey at Restaurant Hakuna Matata
- A collector’s edition souvenir cup (and beverage!)
- A €15 gift card per person to spend in Disney® Parks stores and restaurants
- A surprise message from Simba: the king himself!
The package will cost €99 per guest, however Infinity Annual Pass holders can benefit from a 15% discount, and Magic Plus holders a 10% discount.
The experience is available for arrivals between 30th June and 20th September, and can be booked on the Disneyland Paris website from March 4th. Be prepared! There is so much on offer at this all-new festival – let us know if you’re going and which festivities you’re most excited for!
This starts on our arrival day, so I will most certainly be purchasing tickets for us to this event.
What are your thoughts? Let me know in the comments.