So I am back after my busy Christmas in retail. I am sure, like most Disney fans I spend 99% of my day Disney daydreaming.
I find that when I am having a bad day or if something goes wrong, I think of a Disney memory, or think of a Disney dream and it picks up my spirits.
In this post I am going to list a few Disney things that are on my bucket list to do, visit or see over the Disney properties.
- Number one on this list, is to complete all six parks. If everything goes to plan this will be completed by Summer 2020. I know that is quite far away but to be part of the elite ‘6 park crew’ has been a dream of mine for years.
- Visit Aulani, Aulani is Disney’s holiday resort in Hawaii, it costs a pretty penny to visit, which means it will probably be a ‘want’ for a very long time. It costs around 2 or 3 times as much as a trip to Walt Disney World.
- Take a tour, many of the parks in Walt Disney World host tours for guests to attend. Tours can start at $40 and go up to $400. The one that is on my Disney wish list is the Savour the Savanna in Animal Kingdom, the evening tour takes part in the safari and dinner is also provided.
- Dine at California Grill, located on the 15th floor of the Contemporary resort near Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World, this is a hot location and hard to bag. Guests can dine here and at anytime of day and return with their receipt and watch the Happily Ever After fireworks. Sunday brunch would be the ideal reservation I would want.
- To see stay in Cinderella’s room inside her castle in Walt Disney World, there is no much to say about this other that it is the ultimate wish of mine and many. You cannot book this room, it can only be won, via competitions and such. The photos online look stunning and I wish I could see it with my own eyes.
- Stay in one of the EPCOT area resorts, they are all a dream and extremely pricey, Boardwalk and Yacht and Beach Club would be the ultimate life goal for me, room start at $300 and can go up to $1000 per night.
- Visit Walt Disney World during Christmas again, our November 2017 trip during the Holidays was super sweet and super short, I would love to visit again during this time to see all that Disney has to offer during this time.
- Tour all the hotels in Disneyland Paris, having only stayed in 3 out of the 4 deluxe hotels in Paris(New York, Newport Bay and Sequoia Lodge), there are a few more off site that need to be explored. I have toured around the Disneyland Paris Hotel, however, I would love to be able to see in the Sleeping Beauty Suite that over looks Main Street and is perfectly in front of Sleeping Beauty’s Castle.
Cinderella’s bedroom suite inside her castle
As you can see there is lots of Disney wishes on my list of things to do? What is on yours? What is your ultimate Disney wish or dream? Do you often find yourself Disney dreaming? Let me know in the comments.